Monday, November 8, 2010

THE GOOD BOOK

In the event that i was forced to save one book for future generations before disaster struck I would choose the Bible. I don't read many books but even if I did I would still have chosen the Bible. This book is filled with knowledge and insight that could be used as a guideline for future generations. The Bible is like every type of book all rolled up into one. The Bible has been very influential in my life so I would want others to share in the experience. I believe that the world would be in worse condition without it.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your blog. for most people, their religious beliefs create the foundation upon which they build their lives. where would we be without the wisdom, spiritual advice, and guidance that can be found in the good book? who knows?

    ReplyDelete

Followers